Does Canada Post Delivery On The Weekend Delivers On The Weekdays?

The last time I was away from Canada I made the mistake of mailing my belongings to my friend living in Mexico. Two weeks later my friend's wife calls me and says that she has found what I ordered but it is damaged. I asked her why did I ship my things there when I had a tracking number and an address. She said because I didn't put the country of origin on the package. When I asked her if I could send the package again she said no. Canadian Post does not ship packages over the border at all.
In 2021 I worked overseas for two months in Italy as a truck driver. During this time I was employed by the Canadian postal service (courier of Canadian mail). Although I had no problem with posting my packages to my home address, when I went out of the country for the week my mail was seized by the post office and they would not deliver on the weekends. My package went to Mexico, where they would not even deliver until next Tuesday. It is now more than ten years since I crossed the border into this country. If I had shipped my belongings over the weekend I would have been fine but I chose to cross the border when I was traveling overseas. When you are away from home and have important items needing delivery you need to know that you can trust the country that will be sending these important items. If I would have known about Canadian Post delivery I would have opted to use that courier company or website .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Canada Post Office Hours?

How Can We Do Canada Post Delivers on weekends